Donate in Kind
Share this page:
There are many ways that you can help by donating in-kind.
Collect Needed Items
Hold a drive or collect items for DVCAC's Shelter: For more information please contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gift cards: Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Giant Eagle, Costco, Visa Gift Cards,
- Body lotion
- Hand Soap Dispensers
- Body Soap
- Towels & Wash Cloths (NEW)
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Tissue
- Paper Products (cups, plates, bowls, forks, spoons, knives)
- Dish Soap
- Clorox Cleaning Wipes
- Laundry Detergent
- Baby Items: Wipes, Crib Sheets (new)
- Diapers sizes 5 & 6
- Specific Ethnic Hair Products
• Creme of Nature - shampoo, conditioner, edge control,
• Shea Moisture - shampoo, conditioner, curl enhancing smoothie
• Pantene (for natural hair) - shampoo, conditioner
• Hask - shampoo, conditioner
• OGX - shampoo, conditioner
• Maui Moisture - shampoo, conditioner
• Perfect results - shampoo, conditioner, grease
• Salon Pro - hair food/grease
• Olive Oil - edge control, grease, moisturizer
• Eco Styler Gel
• Wide Tooth combs
• Hard bristle brushes
Donate Gift Cards
Gift cards are a great way to help because we can get the supplies we need as we need them, without worrying about storage considerations. Retailers such as Target, Kmart, WalMart, Costco, Home Depot and other “everything stores” are some of the best choices.
Donate Cell Phones & Smartphones
Ask your place of employment, family or friends to donate new or used cell phones and smart phones. Working or not, your phone and battery can be recycled to raise funds that support victims of domestic violence & child abuse or be given to victims of domestic violence to call 911 in case of emergency.
You can send your phone to: Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center Administrative Office. For more information please contact or 216.229.2420.
Donate a Meal to Shelter