If you would like to request DVCAC Agency materials or a speaker/representative for an event, please use this Request Form. Other resources and links are listed below.
General Information on Domestic Violence:
For Women of Color:
- Getting Free, You can end abuse and take back your life by Ginny NiCarthy
- You Can Be Free, An easy-to-read handbook for abused women by Ginny NiCarthy and Sue Davidson
- The Batterer as a Parent by Lundy Bancroft and Jay Silverman
- Why Does He Do That?, Inside the mind of angry and controlling men by Lundy Bancroft
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship, How to recognize it and how to respondby Patricia Evans
- No Secrets No Lies – How Black Families Can Heal from Sexual Abuse by Robin D. Stone
If you are in need of a Batterer Intervention Program, please call:
DOVE Program: 440-779-9565
Family Guidance Center: 216-409-8525
You can help stop domestic violence and child abuse.