Therapy Services Offered
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Behavioral Health Assessments
All services are provided by Master's level clinicians: licensed Social Workers and Counselors who have extensive training in trauma, specific to child abuse and domestic violence. DVCAC has a registered Art therapist on staff for adults and children.
Evidence Based Trauma Treatments Used
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
Individual and group Trauma Therapy for children, adolescents, and adults who experienced or witness child abuse and/or domestic violence.
A registered and Board Certified Art Therapist provides art therapy to children individually and in group format.
Youth taking part in art therapy will explore concepts that:
- Help make meaning of their experience through art
- Teach and validate common grief and trauma reactions
- Promote emotional expression and healthy problem solving skills
- Strengthen coping and foster a safe environment for support & sharing
Appointments are available at our administrative office, including evening hours. Administrative hours are from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
Insurances accepted include: Medicaid, CareSource, Paramount Advantage, United Healthcare, Medical Mutual, and Anthem. Individuals who do not use to wish their insurance or without insurance can receive services on a sliding fee scale.
Please call our HelpLine at 216-391-HELP (4357) for more information.
You can help stop domestic violence and child abuse.