In The Spotlight
Protection against a Minor
Ohio passed a law that allows an individual to get a protection order against a minor, such as in teen dating violence when the offender is under 18 years of age. But not all states allow that. Click here to read more.
Join us on March 4, 2016 for Child Abuse Recognition, Reporting & Prevention Training. Click For More Information!
March 2017 Class (30 Hour Training Sessions)
· Monday, March 13th, 5:30-8:30pm
· Wednesday, March 15th, 5:30pm-8:30pm
· Saturday, March 18th, 9:00am-5:00pm
· Monday, March 20th , 5:30-8:30pm
· Wednesday, March 23rd, 5:30-8:30pm
· Saturday, March 25th, 9am-5pm
· Monday, March 27tth, 5:30-8:30pm
July 2017 Class (30 Hour Training Sessions)
· Monday, July 10th, 5:30-8:30pm
· Wednesday, July 12th, 5:30pm-8:30pm